Fast Facts and Bell Times
Joseph the Worker
Joseph is the Patron Saint of Canada. He is also the patron of the universal Church, fathers, carpenters, and social justice. We celebrate two feast days for Joseph: March 19th for Joseph the Husband of Mary, and May 1st for Joseph the Worker.
From the Bible, we know that Joseph was the husband of Mary and raised Jesus as his own son. He was a carpenter and a working man. But despite his humble life, Joseph came from royalty: He was a descendant from David, the King of Israel.
Joseph loved Jesus! He respected God and followed God's commands, obedient to whatever God asked of him without knowing the outcome.
Did you know that...
- St. Joseph school has a student Eco Team.
- St. Joseph children are seen as unique individuals.
- St. Joseph staff are dedicated to support students in achieving their goals.
- St. Joseph school is a great place to be.
- St. Joseph school has a Breakfast Program.
Each school day has the following schedule:
8:45 A.M. Entry Bell
10:30 A.M. - 10:45 A.M. Recess
12:05 P.M - 12:25 P.M Lunch
12:25 P.M. - 1:05 P.M. Recess
2:25 P.M. - 2:40 P.M. Recess
3:20 P.M. Dismissal
The school comes together to celebrate monthly school masses with its affiliated parish:
St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church
300 County Road 8