Community Support Links
The following are links to organizations in our community that provide support to families and children.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters - promotes the growth and development of at-risk children and youth in Peterborough through a variety of mentoring programs with positive adult role models.
- Five Counties Children's Centre - is a children's treatment centre serving Peterborough, City of Kawartha Lakes, Northumberland and Haliburton.
- Kawartha Food Share - is a distribution warehouse for emergency food, providing food to 42 Member Agencies in the City and County of Peterborough who operate food banks, food cupboards and meal programs.
- Kawartha-Haliburton Children's Aid Society - protects children and promotes their best interests through the provision of services under the Mandate of the Child and Family Services Act.
- Kinark Child and Family Services - is a children's mental health organization that provides help to children, youth, families and communities.
- St. Vincent De Paul Store - Peterborough - is a thrift store dedicated to helping those who are less fortunate.