Administration and Registration
Registration usually takes place in early January, although it can occur anytime during the school year.
When you come to register your child, please visit Easy Register and register online. Once this is completed, the school will contact you for a time to come in and complete the student registration. Please note the follwing original documents will need to be brought to the school:
- Your child's original Canadian Birth Certificate or other proof of age, (ie: passport, original immigration papers)
- Your child's original baptismal certificate
- Your child's immunization record
- Confirmation of permanent address
- Confirmation of Separate School Property Tax Support
- Your babysitter or daycare's name and address, if your child will spend part of the day in their care
- Documentation about your child's needs, if applicable, such as special education reports
- Details about your child's medical conditions and/or medication requirements, such as allergic reactions or physical disabilities
View our Handbook for Parents of Kindergarten Students (PDF) for more details or visit the Board website.